Flower Power in Winter

9 comments
To say that we were having winter weather the day we took these pictures would be a lie. It was warm enough for an almost sheer shirt but cold enough to still be able to wear a cardi. In short, it was the perfect time to wear my new tee from Zara (for $13!) out.

We were busy the whole day getting errands done, shopping for food so I don't have to get my lazy ass out for the entire week because Ron can't come with me. He flew out of the country to visit his siblings whom he hasn't seen in nearly nine years. I am overflowing with anxiety the entire time he was in transit but I am back to my emotionally stable self, having a glass of wine every night so I don't stay up texting him like a teenage girl staying up, head over heels in love. LOL
Cardigan: F21. Tee: Zara. Jeans: Gap. Shoes: Etienne Aigner.
Watch: Jord (GIVEAWAY HERE). Bag: MK.
 



pleated poppyDressing Dallas

9 comments:

  1. I can't believe these photos were taken during winter season. California must be a weird place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan is so cool!! Love how you combined it :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cozy looking sweater! I love the chunky knit.

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cardigan on you. The color is so pretty :)

    By the way, I am giving away $25 gift card to The Mint Julep Boutique! I’d love if you can send your entries!

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog
    Please follow me first and let me know if you followed me.
    I will follow you back after it.

    http://czillen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful. I love your cardigan and that blue nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cardigan looks so comfy and I love the color!

    ReplyDelete