How to Wear Wet Look Leggings

24 comments
Wet look leggings can be intimidating. I had to think long and hard about buying this pair but when Ron saw me try them on, he assured me that I'd be able to pull it off. And with that and the help of this gingham shirt that he was about to put in the donation pile, I figured out a very easy way to wear wet look leggings very casually. Since getting them, I have been wearing them so much because they just seem to look great with everything now.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, how is everyone's planning going? I have absolutely nothing planned yet to celebrate the holiday however, I'll be picking up Ron at my most favorite place, LAX that day. He's finally coming home from his 3-week vacation with his parents. I cannot wait to have him back! *happy dance*



Gingham Shirt: H&M (men's). Leggings: Ally (similar). Slip-ons: Gap (sold out). Bag: H&M (old). Lips: Wet N Wild in Stoplight Red.

pleated poppyDressing DallasGracefullee Made Red Closet Diary

24 comments:

  1. Has it been three weeks since Ron left for the Philippines?! :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And I cannot wait for him to come back. :D Three sleeps to go!

      Delete
  2. I know you are so happy Ron is coming home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these on you! The longer shirt and slip on sneakers are the perfect way to style them. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants look great on you and I love how you toned down the look by pairing them with casual pieces! So fabulous!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Love those pants and how you styled them so casually.

    Dana | Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dana! :) Love making pieces look more wearable. :)

      Delete
  6. Love this look! I need to get a pair of these pants!

    http://sweetsunlightstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh look at this cuteness! When it's time to add this outfit to the donation pile, just go ahead and donate it on over here :)
    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny


    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the casual vibes your outfit is giving off! Moving to Seattle will be so fun- you will definitely have to try puzzle break :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Fishbowl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I cannot wait but I have to because life. ;)

      Delete
  9. Your pants are awesome!! I want a pair! They're a bit nicer than typical leggings. I bet they'd look hot with heels or boots too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they're like your not so basic leggings :)

      Delete
  10. I love it! Your legs look so amazing in it :)

    xo,
    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. very cute! i have coated denim, which i absolutely love and wear them with everything. i also have "wet" leggings which are a little more tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cute, casual look! It's always tricky with wet leggings but you did a great job styling it.
    Red Reticule
    Red Reticule Collection
    Red Reticule | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a perfect combo. Leather and gingham. Can't go wrong!

    Clare | Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it has become a fave! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete