Leopard Sneakers Love

9 comments
As you may have already figured out reading the title of this post, I am really into these leopard sneakers. I've been seeing them at Target from when it was being sold at its original price of $25 to it going through a bunch of different sales until last weekend when it became $7.48. Who was I to say no to that awesome sale, right? I am a little obsessed with my jeans too by the way. Finally found a pair that actually hugs my (apparently by standard size) unusually small ankles.


Sunglasses: Burberry. Top: Ally. Jeans: Cotton On. Sneakers: Target. Watch: Jord (GIVEAWAY HERE).
In other news, I cannot wait for Ron to come home. Ten days away is ten days too long. Although I have other stuff to look forward to, him coming home is he biggest one.

pleated poppyDressing Dallas

9 comments:

  1. Those shoes are too cute! I can't believe you got them for such a steal!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loooved that I found it so cheap. My husband was like, GO BUY IT NOW! Hahaha!

      Delete
  2. Ang haba na ng buhok mo, Jan! :o and I've been meaning to get a VANS digi leopard slip-on, too, pero ang mahal! Bihira pa naman magsale dito ang VANS. Kung mag-sale man, usually 10% OFF lang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super haba nga! Hihi! Malapit na magtwo years na hindi ko pinapagupitan. :) Kamiss! Last time I got Vans is nung college. After that, puro Chucks na :)

      Delete
    2. By the way, I already have my interview date sa US Embassy in March! I'll probably be in the US by April! Halaaa~ this is it!

      Delete