My Pseudo-Christmas Break

Leave a Comment
We were given by my bosses a week "off of work" during the days between Christmas Eve and the New Year's day. With "off of work" I meant calling in conference calls from home and checking my work email for messages from the subordinates. Nevertheless, I still consider it a blessing since I can stay longer with Ron and help him do stuff he has not had time to do lately because he's always tired from work.

I plan on doing nothing today but eat and watch TV. I am thinking about shopping (and check out the post Christmas sales) but I need to check Victoria Gardens if they have free wifi so I can work from there at around 3:30pm.

Oh well this is my break from work and LA and I'm loving it. Ron has also been really sweet so that makes it so much better.

I hope everyone's having a great time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment