Facebook - A Nest for Most Hypocrites

1 comment


Facebook has become a mere network for passive aggressive hypocrites* who know nothing but post direct to someone anonymous status updates. It has overpowered people's desire to meet each other in person to catch up - this is why my status updates have currently been very vague and mostly about random stuff but my feelings and real thoughts - God knows how much trouble I may go through if I posted my thoughts.

*n. a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives - So talking anonymously about someone you accuse of talking behind her/his back - that's hypocrisy right?

1 comment:

  1. I love how you tagged this post "facebook fuckers"! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete