[UPDATED] Crepe-tastic Weekend!

Leave a Comment
My boyfriend has a teeny tiny obsession with crepes as in he craves for it every after dinner or meal. So while watching the (uneventful) Patriots and Broncos match, I had the urge to go in a quick run to Target to get ingredients for a crepe recipe I found online... I'll share the recipe when I log in through my computer. :)

The first photo below is from yesterday and the second one is from tonight ;)




UPDATE:
Here's the recipe I use (it is based on THIS)
Ingredients:
1 cup flour
2 eggs
2 tbsp butter, melted
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1-3 tbsp sugar (depending on your sugar craving)

Mix the flour and eggs. Gradually add the milk, water and butter. Beat until smooth. Then add sugar to taste. I usually use 2.5 tbsp because I make dessert crepes, I haven't tried the savory kind (with basil, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese). Heat the pan - medium heat. I use a 1/3c measuring cup when pouring the batter on the pan. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface of the pan evenly. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes and turn to cook the other side.

Now for the filling!
I always use Nutella, chocolate syrup and bananas... when I'm making them for anyone else, I add whipped cream. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment