Thanks Sam for tagging me!
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus the eleven facts about you.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your blog.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I love eating and baking.
2. I am currently watching Dear John and I'm loving the movie. I'm a sucker for movies like this. I think I'll buy a DVD for this.
3. I used to not drink wine but I love Stella Rosa.
4. I am in love with my nephew and niece.
5. I sometimes think Target is mad at my bank account.
6. Since Sam mentioned Mandy Moore in her 6th fact, I figured I should admit that I used to have a huge girl crush on Mandy Moore - wish I had pictures from high school where I got the same haircut as her. ;)
7. I love photo booth pictures.
9. I am always sleepy.
10. I love hiking and snowboarding.
11. I LOVE Patrick Dempsey because of his character on Grey's Anatomy.
1. Favorite movie?
2. Favorite type of music?
Pop and alternative music.
3. Favorite city?
Seattle. I went there one weekend, experienced rain on Friday, snow on Saturday and sun on Sunday.
4. Favorite hobbies?
Snowboarding, blogging and watching movies at home with the boyf.
5. Favorite tv show?
6. Describe you style?
Simple and classic with a pop of something.
7. Favorite style icon?
This is a very tough one for me. Uhm, the Olsens twins?
8. Favorite clothing item?
Right now, this dress.
9. Favorite magazine?
I would have to say Reader's Digest.
10. Are you a morning or night person?
A mid day person. LOL
11. Ideal vacation spot?
In Utah in winter. I love snow and snowboarding.
Summer or winter?
Do you pick clothes for your significant other? Or if you're single, would you?
Can you play any instruments?
What's your favorite dessert?
Do you like watching pageants?
How often do you go shopping?
What's your favorite stores to shop at?
Proenza Schouler or Chanel?
Favorite makeup item?
How long do you prepare for a night out?
Flats or heels?