Friday's Love Letter

10 comments
Valentine's Day 2010.

Dear Loveryboy,

This week has been huge for us and we'll be signing the first document we're signing together soon! I'm really excited and a little scared that I'll run out of things to cook but I guess we'll cross the bridge when we get there. ;) In a couple of weeks, we'll be under one roof every night and won't have to drive super many miles to see each other. Don't you love that? We can make fun of each other all the time now, not just in the weekends. And hey, we won't have text and IM misunderstandings anymore because we can just tell each other stuff in person.

All my love,
Lovergirl


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. you're look so cute.! Happy for you.;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so sweet, so happy to hear that you will be together permanently under one roof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Good for you!

    http://beelineclothings.blogspot.com
    http://thewritingsofaghanaiangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!! so happy for you two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Jan! Adult stuff, eh? Reading your blog makes me happy for some reason. Light lang ang pagka-sulat but I enjoy all the photos. I am thinking of making another blog. I haven't written for a long time, I just enjoy reading blogs - one of which is yours.

    Sending my love from Manila. XO :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! :) it will be fun!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete