Link Up: Me, Myself & I

30 comments
Soooo, I decided to link up today with the Me, Myself & I link up party!

via
1. What is your biggest phobia?
Nope, not spiders. It's losing people in my life. I just cannot imagine going through life without them you know. Getting into a huge crash and injuring someone comes after this in my phobia list.

2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
I don't remember the exact day but that would be the last time I saw my grandpa. I would always wake up in the morning, sit next to him, lay down in the space behind him and the couch and hug him. THAT MOMENT.

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?

5, when my biggest problem was that I couldn't find my Barbie's left shoe.

4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? 

Nobody but people say I look like Ciara Sotto, a Filipina celebrity.

5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Shake It Out by Florence and the Machines
As Lovers Go by Dashboard Confessional
Amazed by Lonestar
You and Me by Lifehouse
Kind and Generous by Natalie Merchant
Head Over Feet by Alanis Morisette
Canon in G by Pachelbel
Always Love by Nada Surf

Click on the image to learn more :)

30 comments:

  1. sweet post... made me lol during the barbie part =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, it's ridiculous when you thnk about our problems as kids right? :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful...Love reading your answers :)

    New post up...
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with the barbie thing. That was the best not worrying + just playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's definitely my almost 5 year old biggest worry. ;)

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow.. your phobia sounds more manageable to me that spiders! i hate spiders. i don't know what i would do if i encounter a ginormous one! O__O

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also very scared to lose the people in my life that I love very much :( i'm with you on that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am afraid of #1 as well. and i do HATE spiders, or all bugs for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am afraid of #1, and I can't imagine losing some of the most important people in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same fear, don't know how I would ever cope with that. i'd love to see a picture of your lookalike celebrity.
    Amazing playlist, well thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha too cute! I love it. I thought the typical answer would be 21 or something. But not you...5 it is haha. I agree with your answer to question 1. and Your grandfather moment sounds precious. I lost my mother to a car crash 4 years ago. very abrupt and very horrible. You never get over it you just hang out with a lot of people who help you forget for a moment or two that comfort you and give you cookies:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 5 is the best age! :D HAHAHA!
      Losing someone is tough. It's just something that you never get over. But it does make you a stronger person. :)

      Delete
  11. hehe I would def think you'd pick 21!! lol

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, 1992 was the BEST year of my life ;) HAHAHA

      Delete
  12. I agree with being a young'n again and staying carefree!! Thanks for linking up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really fun! I might have to linkup too!!! Love the post!!! Thanks for stopping by. I will be sending some blog love your way. Have a beautiful day!!!

    swBeautifulLife.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi! im visiting via the me, myself, and i linkup!

    #3 was funny! newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Glad to make you laugh :D

      Delete
  15. Head over Feet!! love love love that song :)
    saying hi from the Link Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. dear, am tagging you, please check it out <3

    http://gitasyalala.blogspot.com/2012/07/11-random-things-about-me-d.html

    xoxo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So fun. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I was 5 again too! The good old days!! Xoxo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet moment to relive. If only we could go back...

    ReplyDelete
  20. "when my biggest problem was that I couldn't find my Barbie's left shoe." ....hahaha this cracked me up! Definitely struggled with the same 5 year old problems. Also, giving my Barbies haircuts & making disasters of their hair was another. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAAHA! I know how that feels like! I also hate that the hair gets so dry when Barbie hits the shower or the pool! ;)

      Delete