Favorite Fall Trends

6 comments
I was doing some reading the other night about fall's most wearable fashion trends on Glamour and here are my favorites!

via
Red. I love red and I got a red coat last winter that I have not worn as much as i want to.


via
Cute collars. Anything described as "cute" always catches my attention ;)


via
Wide brim hats. As much as I love hats, I am afraid of wearing them because there's a huge possibility that the wind would blow it away because of my (strange) tiny crown.


6 comments:

  1. I adore the hats but those girls are sooo soopa skinny! A Daft Scots Lass

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great pieces, i wish to be on a runway sometime
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first photo with the red outfits... Cool!
    http://zoharous.blogspot.com
    http://thewritingsofaghanaiangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love collars and hope they are here to stay!

    Hope you are having a fabulous week!!!



    xx
    
Holly Foxen Wells

    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the clothes (especially the "cute" collars), but that one chick looks possessed. Haha.

    ReplyDelete