All Over the Place

18 comments
So last weekend, the boyf and I were all over the place. Good thing we got spend time in our city's farmer's market. I swear people, their "Family Festival" on Fridays is so much fun!

Lots of yummy things!
Capped the night with these drinks.

Saturday was fun as well, took a nap then drove 45 miles north to Valencia, CA for our friend's birthday then drove 20 miles south to my mom's place and stayed there for the night. So glad mom went out that night as well and was still up for to open the door for us. My mom and I talk a lot a lot so we ended up sleeping at around 2:45am.

Gym time turned nap time.
This merlot is REALLY good.

Grandparents day was on Sunday so we took mom out for this one thing she was craving for: burgers. LOL. My mom is such a guy sometimes. Hahaha! Love you mom ;) We also did a little shopping but that's another post and went to a basketball game where the boyf played really good!

I had food in my mouth LOL
Fall skies are here!

How was your weekend?


18 comments:

  1. Looks like you had such a fun weekend! That sky picture is BEAUTIFUL!

    Amanda @ weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gym time turned nap time is my favourite kind of gym time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, sounds like a lovely and fun weekend, its seems like you have a wonderful close-knit family.Spending time with them are the best weekends, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun weekend! Mmm I love bubble tea! ^__^

    xo - Sheila

    Giveaway on my blog!
    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your mom still looks so young & gorgeous!! :)

    followed you!<3

    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, she is! I wish I'm like her when I get older :D

      Delete
  6. Great pics! Looks like such a great weekend and those drinks look so yummy! Maybe I should make myself a smoothie... :)

    Hailes<3

    Click here to check out my blog – Hailes Hearts Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like an amazing trip!

    Xo, Imke

    -PS: Thank you for joining my give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! your so cute with food in your mouth haha I miss those "pearl" drinks, we dont have them here...
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nooo :( Maybe you can make them at home?

      I was laughing at myself when the boyf posted this pic on Facebook! Haha

      Delete
  9. Looks like such a fun time. Boba and a beautiful sunset? Yes. perfect i'd say! :) Now I want boba...

    This past weekend I tried out hot yoga for the first time. it was awesome.

    -Milynn
    Love & Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Boba is always awesome ;)

      I've never tried hot yoga, I feel like I would melt and knock out. I have a really hard time breathing when it's hot that's why.

      Delete
  10. I love Boba tea! I see above that you are afraid of hot yoga, but I think you would be surprised and do well!

    ReplyDelete