I made these Chocolate
What You Need:
3/4 c. unsalted butter, softened
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. granulated sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 c. all purpose flour
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. bittersweet chocolate chips (I used morsels because they didn't have bittersweet choc chips at the store, you can add more of this to your liking - I loooove cookie dough so I stuck with the recipe's 1cup)
What You Need to Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In the bowl mix together butter and sugars until fluffy and light in color. Add egg and vanilla and blend in.
3. Mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chunks with a spatula or wooden spoon.
4. Using a standard-sized cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. (The tops will not brown, I only did mine for 8 minutes and they were very cakey and soft.)
5. Let cool, on the sheet, on a wire rack (or on top of the stove if you make several batches and you only have one wire rack like me) for five minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let cool completely on wire rack. Makes approximately 3 dozens. Enjoy but try not to eat all of them. Make more in the future.
Found the recipe HERE (of course I found it on Pinterest! LOL).
Original recipe HERE.
To all my lovely followers and readers, thank you so much for being here. You peoples are super awesome. I know I haven't been replying to emails (from comments) yet (don't blame me, blame our couch that makes me not want to move) but I promise, I will try to catch up on them soon. :)