LA Fashion District Haul

13 comments
Last Saturday, Ron, my mom and my sister-in-law braved the rainy weather to go to the crazy good shopping experience also known as the Los Angeles Fashion District! :) I've made damn sure that we NEED to be there early so we can get super deals. It was my first time to do to the wholesale thing there so I was really excited and ended up waking up before my wake up time on normal days. We got there at 8:30am! Haha!
This is Walking Dead status! Hahaha! Mommy's the one in a vest over a chambray shirt. She's one of the walkers
;)  
We also went there for what we call LA hot dogs. Bacon-wrapped hotdogs in buns smothered with caramelized onions and pico de gallo. So freaking amazing. My taste buds were having a party.
We walked a lot that day. I'm so thankful for the weather that I was able to endure the 8-hour walk. 

At 4:30pm, it was time to go home.

So now, time for my haul! :)
Pretty damn good for $25 right? :)

13 comments:

  1. what. you've never been to fashion district? haha i usually go there to drop off my mother at the fabric area. i actually never venture out. WE NEED TO HIT THAT JOINT TOGETHER!

    was this on Santee St?

    ReplyDelete
  2. $25 that's a steal!! It looks like so much fun. I'm jealous. That pic of the sky is lovely by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red dress! Looks really lovely and boheme :)

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps. Thanks for adding my button! x

      Delete
  4. Um, pretty damn AMAZING for $25! Also, it gets dark SO early there! Eek!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. $25 bucks for all that is an amazing deal!

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooooove Santee, a must go when I head down to LA everytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the $25 dollar finds! (My blog prides itself on being frugal) I always love a good deal. New follower :)

    Summer x

    ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete