The Weekend and the Grammys

13 comments
I tried Lazy Dog for the first time last weekend and it was soooo good! We had sweet potato tater tots for the first time and it was bomb! It came with jalapeno-lime aioli as if the tots were not good enough! I also stole a few fries from the kids' plate. ;) The main dish I ordered was the Vegetarian Lasagna and it was #)(^$#)&^$! Yes, that good.
We stayed over at out friends, DaddyC and MommyN's house and as soon as Ron woke up on Saturday, he was gone to continue building his mountain bike. Oh him and his toys. I also got to play with this cutie again! We spent some good quality time because I didn't have Ron to compete with playing time with her ;)
Ron and I ended up going home after dinner on Saturday [just so you know, this going-home-later-than-planned-thing happens normally when someone stays over at their place]. Their house is a fun time!

Sunday was amazing because aside from the trip to the Filipino market, we stayed home for the rest of the day. With Walking Dead back on AMC and the Grammys, Ron's TV eyes were exploding with happiness. He also took these pictures when we were preparing to sleep. Apprently, my arm did some exhibition while I was posing (in the first picture).

<
Ron got the frog last week. He knows I love frogs because they remind me of him for some reason. It's cute. I was trying to do a frog impression in the second photo which I failed to do.

Now here are my Grammy Favorites and Fails.
Favorites:
#AlwaysClassy
#JustEnough
#BoysInSuits
#SexyAndFun
#FaithHill
#PerfectCouple

Fails:
#CookieMonsterStatus
#Underdressed
#Unflattering
#Why


What do you think?

13 comments:

  1. Girl you look gorgeous!:)

    -Alessia

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo disappointed in Drake's suit. He usually looks perfectly tailored! And John Mayer...vom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all tour captions for the grammys so spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yumm that food looks so good! And could that little girl be any cuter?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i kind of embarassingly didn't watch the grammys, so i love that you shared some of your fav outfits. glad you had a fun night!

    brittany
    come say hello MOCCASIN RUN
    stop by the shop MOCCASIN RUN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog you have and I just started following you on instagram! Maybe we can swap buttons as well. Let me know.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photos! Love what you picked out for the grammys!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following, Jan! I followed you back on Bloglovin & GFC. Your weekend looked so fun! Did you happen to see what Kimbra wore to the Grammys? That was my favorite look!!

    xoxo,

    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love solange look!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the cutest! I love those glasses, also, your hastags=priceless.

    xo,
    Lauren
    "Fashion, Love & Lauren"
    laurenelizabethrogers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahaha - "#why" <-- my favorite hashtag caption. Seriously though, wtf was she thinking?! I loveeee how Fun looks in those suits, and Kelly Rowland looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete