Hello Sunshine!

3 comments

Necklace and skirt: Forever21
Top: FashionQ
I found this picture and realized that I have not shared it... since last summer! But I guess it would still be appropriate despite my hairstyle change. This is one of my favorite go to outfits for work when I want to look a little professional. The skirt is such an essential item in my closet that even if it's over 2 years old, I cannot let it go.

I'm off to Orange County today for a work meeting. A 3-hour work meeting today. I am somewhere excited and nervous because I do not usually go to client meetings so this should be interesting so wish me luck!

Last thing, I'm going to miss this little bugger all day. I've been taking him to work with me but since I won't be in the office for the most part today, I have to leave him home.


3 comments:

  1. oh he´s so cute.. and you look awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow , your top is fab sweetie !! ., want it so bad !!!you look beautiful in this post

    N@NY

    # JOIN MY NEW GIVEAWAY SWEETIE AND WIN A FAB DRESS WORTH 200$

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/2013/12/new-year-giveaway-from-dressalecom_2655.html

    - Also check my december fave manis !!! leave me a comment

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/2013/12/manicures-of-december.html

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete