- That dress from Cotton On? $25, got it for $5.
- Those tees from J.Crew Factory? $27 each, got it for $7 each.
- Those flats from J.Crew Factory? $40 a pair, got it for $7 a pair.
- That blazer from Cotton On? $35, got it for $15.
- Those Under Armour trainers? $50, got it for $25.
- So I paid $80 instead of $171.
You know how I got those deals?
- Sign up for your favorite stores' email list. Who does not love getting an email that says everything in the store is 50% all weekend?! If you're not sure if that particular store has an email list, just ask - this is honestly one of the times I do not get shy. LOL
- This has been said so many times but go to the Clearance and Sale area first. I have found gems in those areas of the store.
- For trainers, have you ever tried checking out the Grade School section? Those trainers up there are my first grade school sized shoes. They're Size 7Y and I wear a size 8 for ladies. 7Y is the biggest size for kids so if you wear a size 8 or smaller, check that part of the store out. Kids' shoes, even if they look similar to adult shoes (check Nike Kobe shoes), are more inexpensive that adults' shoes.
- Make sure to shop with someone who is good with deals (too). My husband is my shopping buddy and always reminds me to get something if I love it and it's a good deal and has always helped get over my "if I come back and it's still there, it's meant to be" thinking. Hahaha!
I hope someone can use these tips on Thursday when you go 4th of July shopping! Oh and good luck!