5 Things I'm Loving Right Now

2 comments
via 1 2 3 4 5

The first thing that comes to mind right now is the updated look of my blog but nah, let's stick with other things I really can't get enough of.

Let's start with our bed. We got it a month ago, had buyer’s remorse because we thought it was giving us backaches, kept sleeping in it, now it’s so hard to get out of it. The backache? I think we got it from carrying the bed from the truck to the patio, up to the bedroom. I mean, that's a pretty rough task.

My Fitbit. I didn’t think I would love it this much! Before this turns into a review, let me just tell you my most favorite thing about it: it keeps me on track with how active I am. It reminded me that walking around the mall is a best good way to reach my goal of ten thousand steps. Also, thanks love for the surprise!

My Nike Free 3.0 v4 running shoes. They’re not only cute, they’re also so comfy. Whenever I know that Ron and I will be walking a lot in a day, I make sure to wear them but of course, I run in them, too!

Our 50mm f1.8 Lens. Seriously. This thing is super. As an amateur, I feel like this took me to a new different level--like amateur level 2. Haha! Kidding aside though, the beautiful images that come out of it are amazing.

Hoodies and cardigans. I have so many of them; you’d think you’re not looking at a closet of a person living in Los Angeles. In my defense, my office is one cold box so I still get to wear them. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I'm all about sweaters and cardigans right now. So cozy!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fitbit are awesome. The just announce there new ones today.

    ReplyDelete