Nights

2 comments
When I used to work an hour drive away from home, I found it hard to relax because the thought of just sitting in my car for 60 minutes means I need to make up for lost time in the house and that I just had an unproductive hour. While this is mostly true, I feel like now, I should have given myself a break.


You see, back then, I was able to nap, cook dinner, workout and bake. Now, my life is ll about work, school and the dogs.We even found ourselves to be too tired from life that we couldn't find time to build our Christmas tree but that's been handled.

Now all I want is to cuddle with the dogs, rest and blog a little bit. Luckily (or maybe not), it's fall semester's last week, aka finals week and I'm about to be free of school responsibilities for several weeks. :) Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck, Jan! Ace your final exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is adorable! It sucks when your life is all about work, but that's when it's most important to relax! Good luck with exams! x

    ReplyDelete