Jamberry Nails Review

4 comments
Disclaimer: I received samples from Noelle, a Jamberry Nails consultant to review. Opinions expressed in this post are my own.

Oh hey, it's Friday and Superbowl is in a few days! Woohoo! So I'm here to tell you about Jamberry Nails. Have you heard of them? After some email correspondence with Noelle, I learned that they're vinyl nail wraps that allow you to have salon quality nails for an affordable price AND they can be done in your own home. They last up to 2 weeks on your fingernails and 6 weeks on your toes.

It took a while for me to have the courage (and time) to try the cute designs I was sent but hey, here I am now sharing my 7-Day challenge! I somewhat failed in making the vinyl stick smoothly even after following directions. I was warned by Noelle though so I kind of expected it to happen already. I was just not sure how it would happen.

Pros:
Lasts longer than regular nail polish.
Fun designs.
No need for nail art.
You only need a hairdryer and a nail file.
No need to wait for your nails to dry.

Cons:
A little hard to apply.
Pricier than regular nail polish.

Here is what my nails looked like after seven days...

Have you tried vinyl nails before? Did you like them? :)

4 comments:

  1. I love Jamberry. My first try doing them didn't turn out well but the second time was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the first ever I'm hearing about this product.They look gorg!
    www.rachaelstylesme.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute design. ^^
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete