Winter Style Inspo

3 comments
Fortunately for us here in LA, we have lovely spring weather minus the blooming flowers during winter. It gets a little colder sometimes but for the most part, it's as cold as it gets. The down side to that? We don't get to wear all these beautiful sweaters and coats because it'll give us the glorious under arm sweat marks that we all so dearly love to see when we take off our coats. LOL No, thanks to that. But hey, a girl can dream or in my case earlier this year, escape the LA weather and experience some real winter weather some place else.

via
via
via
via
via
via

3 comments:

  1. I live in Northern California and we get a mix of warm days with cold ones so I get a chance to break out my winter gear :) Although, what I consider winter is what others consider Fall. lol.

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha where I live there is definitely envy of LA weather, sweater weather does get boring after a while, though these are some great picks!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sweater weather. My happiest days are when the temperatures are between the 30s and 40s.

    ReplyDelete