Denim + Stripes

22 comments

Dress: thrifted here. Boots: F21(similar). Jacket: Old Navy Kids (I wear XL).

I have not worn a denim jacket for soooo long and I mean decades. I don't know, it just reminded me of the 90s too much and the fades of denims back then were not very pretty. But let's just say I had a change of heart. Since spring is jean jacket season anyway, I thought it would be the perfect time to wear it again. I got this denim for only $17 from (get ready for this)...Old Navy's Girls section. No kidding you guys, I was surprised it fit me too. I'm 5'8" and wear Medium at F21 and their size XL fits me well.

Am I the only one who cannot believe it's April already? This year is flying by and it's pretty terrifying. I'm already done with one of my 8-week (turned-to-6-week) hybrid classes!!! Assuming I got 87 or higher in the test I took on Tuesday, I'd get an A in the class. But hey hey, Cs get degrees too! LOL On the the next one!

Linked up with:

22 comments:

  1. I love this look! I picked up a denim vest from Old Navy a few weeks ago, and I've been playing around with how to style it so I don't look like I'm straight out of the 90s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessi {The Darling Detail}April 2, 2015 at 6:51 AM

    Love this! So cute! <3

    xx Jessi
    www.thedarlingdetail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the denim jacket - perfect summer outfit!

    x. Sabrina // Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stripes are so in right now! You're rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I thought I was the only one who thought this year is flying by!!!!! I love your dress!

    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    *Besos*

    ReplyDelete
  6. That denim jacket is the cutest and can't beleive what a steal it was. Old Navy is the best! We're seriously in love with your dress btw. Everything about it screams spring and we're in love!

    xx 365Hangers

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute are you! Love this combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit and the boots are adorable <3

    xoxo

    Chic Dream Jar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa @ Fun Money FindsApril 3, 2015 at 8:05 PM

    That dress looks super cute on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok..I NEED this outfit in my closet. I love every bit of it! The jacket (that is sooo not 90's demin lookin'), the boots, the dress, the watch!

    Penn&Quill || Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle @ Jarrah JungleApril 6, 2015 at 6:22 PM

    You cant go wrong with stripes, love this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha! There are definitely moments when I too feel like I'm wearing them in a too 90s-ish way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It has been flying by soooo fast! Can't believe I am already midway through spring semester! :O

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, Old Navy is really great with their sales! And thank you, you are too nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These boots are my fave! I actually scratched them yesterday but I still love them. I will wear them until they're falling apart. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, thanks, Lisa, you're too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, Robin :) I love this outfit too and I can already see myself wearing it over and over and over throughout spring and summer :)

    ReplyDelete