Pink to Dinner

12 comments
forplay dress
Dress: ForPlay. Jacket: Old Navy (XL in Kids). Sandals: Bamboo
One thing I was not able to bring during the cruise was a nighttime outerwear. I knew I needed it and I knew my cousin borrowed the one I wanted to bring but I totally forgot about borrowing it back from her so I could take it with me. The denim jacket worked out fine though and not everyone dressed up for the night so I was in the clear. Although, I don’t really think anyone else but myself cared about what I was wearing. :p

After wearing this dress for the first time, it easily became one of my faves. It's light and flowy and super perfect for Spring. I actually have it black, too! :p I'm planning on wearing the black one a different way though so watch out for it!
~o~
We just now got home from my soon-to-be sister-in-law's birthday gathering where we hookah-ed, took a few shots of Jack and ate lots and lots of food. Yesterday was super fun but today, I have to deal with the reality of taking an 8-week class. *laughs* *cries* *laughs* *cries*

Linked up with:

12 comments:

  1. Don't you hate that? But love it at the same time? When you forget something, or couldn't bring it, but a replacement/borrow from friend/family ends up working out in your favor. I love when that happens. The denim jacket looks great with this dress! Hope you enjoyed the cruise dinners! (They're always my favorite!)

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessi {The Darling Detail}April 27, 2015 at 6:22 AM

    Love this post! You look gorgeous -- that pink is everything!

    xo Jessi
    www.thedarlingdetail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I love when things work out in my favor ;) Thanks, and yes, it was my favorite part of day, too! LOL I always get excited because the dining team that took care of us always tells us what will be tomorrow's dinner. Haha! Thanks for stopping by, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, girl! My coworkers love this kind of pink on me. So I think I'll wear more clothes in this color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shade of pink. I would own that dress in a few colors too, it's great!


    Good luck with your class, no fun, I know!


    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress! What an adorable outfit to wear for dinner. :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty in pink - I love it! Thanks for linking up!


    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is a gorgeous hue and we think it works brilliantly with the denim jacket. Hope you had a fabulous dinner that night on your cruise!

    ReplyDelete