By the Pool, At Sea

7 comments

Here is how I really looked like before leaving the cabin. ..
Top: Forever21($11 only!). Bikini top: eBay (only $15!). Bikini bottom: old from Target (similar). Shorts: Cotton On (similar). Flip flops: Old Navy. Hat: Dynamic Asia/Boardwalk Style.

We spent the entire third day of the cruise at sea. We woke up bright and hungry for our Sea Day brunch where we had so much food. I only have pictures of my food and I have in my phone six different things. SIX. The caramelized cheesecake was the winner though. I’d eat that all day if I could.

The rest of the day was spent drinking wine from the bottle by the pool. No, we did not share a bottle—we brought our own ones. LOL It was really windy but I wanted to soak up the sun so we braved the chilly air.

That same night, we had our last dinner onboard the ship. It felt a little bittersweet because nobody really wants to get away from a vacation but then my furmom jitters were also starting to run high. All I could think of was picking up our pups, so to take my mind away from it, I convinced Ron to watch the last two comedy shows from that night. It was super funny and I kind of regret that we did not watch them all.

Top: H&M (similar). Pants: Ally Fashion (similar). Purse: J. Crew Factory. Denim Jacket: Old Navy Kids. Shoes: Victoria's Secret (similar). Watch: Jord.



Linked up with:

7 comments:

  1. So jealous! Looks like you had a great time and you're outfit is really cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the looks, especially the black lace top and the straw hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was REALLY fun and we have been recommending everyone to go on a cruise! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :) It was my favorite outfit too! Too bad the wind was really strong so I had to take off the hat when we were at the deck. Didn't want to lose the panama hat. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was really fab! :) Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of these looks! Those coated pants are awesome!

    Sierra
    Sierra Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit. It looks like you a nice time. Love the look.

    ReplyDelete