Fringey Cardigan

Leave a Comment
Tank: Old Navy. Cardigan: Macys (similar). Jeans: Zara. Sandals: Forever21 (not available online anymore but probably available in store). Bag: Forever21 (similar). Hat: Dynamic Asia/Boardwalk Style(c/o).

Because of everything that has been going on, between papers and exams, I have not been planning any of my outfits. I have been living in very simple ensembles that are comprised of a basic top, a pair of jeans and a cardigan. I've been basically doing the grab, wear and go routine each morning. I took an accounting exam last night and right after, I felt so dumb. Like my brain was put in a dehydrating machine and had become useless. I guess not having enough sleep does that to you.

I don't really have much to say but I am so happy it's already Wednesday but I am also a little sad that it's only Wednesday. That's like my glass is neither half full nor half empty. LOL So indifferent right now, sorry.

Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment