Everyday Look

Leave a Comment
Top: Foreign Exchange (similar). Jeans: Cotton On. Bag: H&M. Sandals: Birkenstock. Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
My recent everyday look has been this one right here. A light tank, denim jeans and my Madrid Birkenstocks. I have this style in white and black and I think they're the perfect slide sandals for anyone who lives by the beach or loves going to the beach because it's made of rubber material so you can wear it in the sand (and water). It's also easy to clean! Got mine on sale at Madewell for $15 a pair but they've sold out because of that sale. You can still get it at other places though! :)

My hair has been growing really fast and the more I let it grow, the more I don't want to get another haircut. My hair has been growing amazingly fast after I started using Schwarzkopf's Ultime Volume shampoo and conditioner. It may also be because of the Biotin they have in that hair product. But whatever it is, I love that my hair is growing fast and is not as flat as before anymore.

Linking up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment