Welcoming Fall

6 comments
So who's excited for summer to end? You, no? Honestly, I am. I'm not very fond of getting sticky and sweaty because of the humidity here in California despite the fact that I grew up in a tropical country, the heat here in the valley is so intense that I would end up having a hard time breathing. Anyhooooow, I was on Polyvore the other night and imagined myself shopping for brown stuff to match the upcoming season! Brown, brown, brown, I've never been a fan of it till now since I'm kind of getting tired of bright colors. Although let's admit it, living in LA makes it legit to wear bright colors all year round :)

via my Polyvore

3 weeks to go!

6 comments:

  1. love love loooooove these picks. Those dresses are adorable!
    xx
    justyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you & am sooooo ready for the sticky Tennessee heat to end & pretty Tennessee fall to begin. I want my layers!!
    Adorable set, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to just hide in my bed every time I think of the heat outside!

      Delete
  3. love love love!!:):) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want :)
    Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dresses :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have great fashion taste! :)
    PS: you just gained a new follower because of your awesome blog ;)

    - Gia http://www.lovelyserendipity.com

    ReplyDelete