Romper

Leave a Comment
Before everything, please know that these pictures were taken the day before I got my haircut. So NO, my hair did not grow overnight. ;)
Jacket: Old Navy Kids. Romper: Forever21 (similar). Shoes: Old Navy (similar). Bag: Lacoste (similar).

As a tall person, I have always been afraid of wearing rompers because they are usually made for people who are shorter than 5'5". No really, if you're not tall, you probably have not had the experience of the crotch of a romper cutting through you...like down there. It is a very uncomfortable experience, I wouldn't wish it to happen to my enemies.

This romper I am wearing though has a funny story behind it. Two years ago, I joined my friends' garage sale and when I was sorting through stuff I wasn't able to sell, I found this romper. I waited years to wear it because I was a few pounds heavier then, so when I found it in my closet last month, it was like I have something new. So yeah, this is me, celebrating my *new* romper. Wooo!

Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment