Quickie

Leave a Comment
My life is such a bore. Actually no, I was kidding. I just realized that lately, all I have been doing are things I love. Eating, shopping, staying at home and being the most talkative person in the world, bugging my boyfriend while he's playing games on his phone, watching TV... One thing that you won't see in the list is surfing the internet. I work in front of a computer 8 hours a day or more, 5 days a week so there's no reason for me to strain my eyes more after work.

I am going to take Friday off! Yipee! We're going to Vegas for Ron's birthday. He won't be celebrating with someone this time, it's just going to be HIS DAY. Nothing else to consider but what Ron wants to do. He's turning 25 and he loves Vegas so he figured, why not go there? The "25th birthday thing" was actually my idea since I don't want him to have a lame-o birthday celebration AAAND I also want to make sure that all his guests are comfortable and are at peace with the other guests.

Okay so that's what's going on. I need to get back to what I am supposed to be doing during my break. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment