So Lately

Leave a Comment


It's been a while. I've been so busy with work, school, my family, boyfriend and friends. And on top of that, I am trying to not go online if it's not necessary. I have not had things that are worthy to blog about so I kept my mouth shut in the blogworld.

I've been shopping so much lately. I realized that I have not been updating my wardrobe that much so I have been splurging on things I "need." Hey, every girl needs to look pretty! Hopefully, I get to wear everything soon since I have this mentality of only wearing pretty clothes on the weekend when in fact I should have worn them to work because I bought it for that reason. I'm also starting to try to "dress better" at work to give people more reason to respect me and look up to me. Hopefully, that's enough reason to get a promotion. ;) With that said, I promised myself to STOP buying plain tees because I have enough of those already. I need printed, romantic, collared or anything that would pass the business casual dress code.

*I think I just heard my mom start her car.. wonder where she's going...*

Oooh, I have also been driving my new own car again! Yes!!! 2,000 miles in 1 month baby! My car is going to kill me! Haha! I got a 2007 Mazda 6 sedan on April 20th and I LOVE it! It's a little different from cars I've driven before in terms of handling and gas mileage but it's so reliable. My only complain is that it's too fat and long (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!). My sister is also excited about it because she actually helped my buy it. She was the one who drove it home from the dealer and I drove her car. The MPG is really good too, I use less than a quarter of a tank in week. Picture below was take on the day I got my car. ;)*

If you're looking for my Subaru, it got wrecked last September. I took that as a sign that I am not supposed to own a Subaru yet. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment