Fourth Year

2 comments
I think it's amazing that I have already been in the US for 4 years now, something more amazing? I've been working in the same place for 4 years! My boss took me out for lunch to celebrate. We went to this quaint gourmet Japanese restaurant called Eggplant in Studio City. The food was great! I was not able to take pictures because we were talking a lot while we were eating and we're in a bit of a hurry as the boss has a 12:30 meeting.

So... a little more than four years ago...
Gate 6

First flight since forever ago.

These ratty Chuck Taylors served me for a long while. From college all the way to the US!

And after this meal, I fell in love with Bulgogi.

The sky... obviously.

FOBs Hahaha!

Waiting for our ride.

Hello California. :)



2 comments:

  1. Wahahaha I love the "FOBs" pic!!! =) Happy 4th anniv dear *cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, we were literally FOBs! Thanks! *cheers back* ;)

    ReplyDelete