Halloween!

Leave a Comment
While walking around the swap meet last Sunday, easy, inexpensive costume ideas popped in my head. I had 3 ideas:

A Hobo - but since I live in LA where anybody can be a bum who walks around with a sign, I figured, I should keep my options open.

A bubble wrap person - but this meant i have to make sure my costume does not fall apart... (SOURCE)

Another choice was to be a piñata... And yes, I actually came to work as one ;) Thanks to Instructables.com for inspiring how I made my costume.


Anywaaaaaaaaaay...
 


























Stay safe everyone :) I took this photo at work, there were a TON of fake flickering candles around the office as Halloween decorations. You can view pictures from our office party here: http://minus.com/mb0ypip2O









0 comments:

Post a Comment