Nothing More than $7.

Leave a Comment
After Ron worked last Saturday, we went to Puente Hills mall to eat at Max's of Manila and check out our favorite stores there. Ron did not get anything but I got the little trinkets below and 3 books that I am about to read.

Yes folks, I'm staying home today because I got food poisoning from the Sashimi salad I ordered last night - I usually post photos of what I ate for the weekend, but not today... :(


$7. Could somebody please tell me how to use this hairpin?
 
$2.
$1.50.

$1.50.

$2 each! I fell in love with the Dollar Bok Fair the minute I saw it at the mall.
I got so excited, I held tightly on my boyfriend's and and dragged him in.
I was not able to get a book the 1st time because we had to be somewhere
so when I went back, I had to make sure I got at least 3 book. This store will
most probably get me into reading more than I have ever been!



0 comments:

Post a Comment