Los Angeles Ultimate Women's Expo

19 comments
My friend, Yana and I went to the expo yesterday and had sooo much fun! I guess it's safe to say that I will try to make it every time there's a women's expo from now on! There were so many great deals but as of late, Yana's been so into make up and I've been so into accessories and nail polish so we were in a hunt for those ones. There were a lot of great HUGE booths for free mini makeovers, a free photo booth picture, free manicures (from OPI), DIY demos, free massages, a free stress test and book signings. I got so many brochures and freebies from random places. LOL

One of the most favorite things we did there was to get free make overs from Benefit. Have I told you that I've never voluntarily had foundation applied on my face? But for some reason, I loosened up a bit and let the (pretty) makeup artist put their Hello Flawless foundation on my face which was not bad. It was really light and it lasted til I was preparing for bed. They also tried their Cha Cha Tine on me. It looks like nail polish but it blended so well with my skin. I guess the two products would be in my to buy list now. :)

The best deal for me was the China Glaze deal! They were selling 6 polishes for $15! I couldn't pass that up! AND they also give you a free magnetic polish. So that's technically 7 for $15! After buying these polishes, I promised myself to avoid the nail polish section at Target. LOL


PS
Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE.

19 comments:

  1. Sounds like a blast! I can't believe all the stuff you got for FREE! I'm def going to see if there is any expos coming up where I am.

    I love benefit stuff - especially Girl Meets Pearl!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had so much fun!!! I can't believe that nail polish deal, OMG! You lucky chick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! That is a GREAT deal on the nail polish-jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You scored big time! Jealous on the nail polish deal! Love the colors!

    You have a fantastic blog. Such great inspiration for future outfits/nail colors, etc!

    Thanks for stopping by
    Understated Classics. I look forward to a blogging friendship with you. See you soon, I know I'll be stopping back- I've added myself to your followers.


    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like so much fun Jan, I wouldn't have been able to leave the expo if I attended! Love anything benefit related. I tried their foundation/concealer once but noticed that there wasn't a the best variety in shades. Or maybe we don't get the full range here in SA? Love all their blush tints though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy awesome deal on the China Glaze! Great score.

    I am a fan of Benefit but haven't tried the cha cha tint. I love their fun product names.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog!
    just followed you.
    Would love if you checked out my blog :) (if you have time)

    X

    http://kendra-genevieve-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing free stuff! I love Benefit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jan!
    The Women's Expo sounds so awesome. I would love to attend. I actually wanted to buy the HELLO FLAWLESS foundation. Thanks for sharing your good time with us.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to many more.
    Tarah Danielle,
    Take me to Tarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems like you had such a fun time there! Following you back, lady!!

    xoxo

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com/

    ps Sorry I've pasted your address on accident, which I've pasted to come to your blog :p So I'm rewriting the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love china glaze nail polish, they are pretty good quality and yeah, i like the great deals for sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww the women's expo sounds like a lot of fun! I love the Hello Flawless foundation and I also really enjoyed that "God Wears Lipstick" book! Great stuff you got!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have nice blog! :)
    Do you maybe want to follow each other?
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your comment!
    Going to follow you back!

    xoxo
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. What?! 6 polishes for $15! I wish I could go hehe I'll have to see if they ever come to NYC :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great steal! I love the colors ofthe nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad to hear it went well! Good to know that more people of Kingston are hearing about your incredible products!!Lethbridge women expo

    ReplyDelete