Dear Time and Friends

8 comments

via
via
via
via


Dear Time,
You are running too fast. I have just now realized that December starts tomorrow. I know that it is already December in some parts of the world but seriously, where did you go? I have been having a nice time being lazy until I realized that I need to get my shit together and be prepared for the coming weeks! The holidays are coming, huge things need to be planned (like you know, our anniversary trip), a couple of friends are flying to town and there I was last night, lounging on the couch watching TV.

I can't really ask you to slow down because you're very consistent – which is one of the things I like about you. I think I'll just keep on catching up on you until I'm on track.I promise though that I won't waste you on things that I don't like such as getting mad or looking back to what I have lost because what matters is what I am doing and what I have at the moment.

I'm going to listen to Ed Sheeran now as his songs seem perfect for this wet weather we're having in LA. It's a pretty shade of gray and rain here today – in case you're too busy running and you didn't notice!

Dear Friends,
If you have not noticed yet, I'm all for being happy right now. Life's already too hard so try to enjoy it :) AND STAY THANKFUL!
xo,
Jan

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! I don't know where time has gone, this year has flew by so unbelievably fast!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I'm aiming to be happy right now too :-)

    NLxx
    www.my-changing-room.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. be happy. two simple words, yet sometimes it's so hard. I love this! Thanks for sharing! HAPPY friday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have days where I feel like this, and I feel simultaneously panicked that I'm not fully enjoying my life and it's slipping away too fast, and totally joyful that the world is beautiful and wonderful and I am the luckiest person alive.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING all the time quotes! They are really relevant to what I needed to hear today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree with you....thanks for sharing the time inspired quotes.
    Happy December dear, hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post ! <3


    xx,


    http://marsqn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorite quotes is "I have no concept of time other than that it is flying."

    ReplyDelete