Sorry!

5 comments
Hi all! I took quite a break from blogging. Life was busy in the past week. We went to Vegas, ate tons of food (as usual) and had a really great time!

Anyway, here are little tidbits...

I need to take outfit photos again.

I am a little sad that The X Factor is coming to an end. No more amazing performances and Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell bickering. Haha! Don't get me wrong, I love the both of them!

I got teary while watching Barney propose to Robin. So I'm watching it again. ;)
via
via

I am obsessed with Ed Sheeran's Kiss Me. Whenever I play that song, I smile and become all smitten.

The weather in SoCal is crazy right now. We have a Frost Advisory. Did you just say,"huh?" Yeah, me too.

I had a terryfying experience on Monday that taught me a HUGE lesson. Here's my Facebook post to give you an idea:

I have gained a lot of weight that I know need to shed. Or keep through building more muscle. But before that, let me get over this rut I'm in called laziness! ;)

I LOVE my man :)
October 2009.

Happy Holidays! :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back! Vegas sounds like a heap of fun. We are all eating too much and starting to get busy as the year winds down. Dont worry, the diet can start in the new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore photo booth photos.

    I have already gained holiday pounds! Right there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh....Barney proposed to Robin?? I'm so excited! I've got to watch this! :)

    I also LOVE the song you posted. I hadn't heard it before. Adorable!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower and I'm really excited to see what all you have to post! I have a Friday hop called Freakin' Friday. I'd love for you to join! http://yourworkistodiscoveryourworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/freakin-friday-no-14.html

    Anestazia

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah i CRIED when Barney proposed. TEARTEARTEAR.
    And I still cry whenever I see the Chandler/Monica proposal.

    gah.

    ReplyDelete