|Here or Here|
1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
Yup. I do. I will try to eat more fruits than candies to satisfy my sweet cravings and replace rice and pasta with fish and meats as my source for energy. Sounds good, right? :)
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
Oh I love this one that I found on Pinterest! I'll be honest, this is not what I'm doing right now but I know this can get everyone started because it's very doable :)
3. Favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
I loved preparing for our Christmas Eve dinner with Ron and having it with our family. I swear, I have the funniest conversations with them. And now that Ron is officially a part of our family, it's even better.
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
Less shopping trips. I decided to go to shopping trips for clothes only once a month. Who's with me?
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why?
-Our friends' weddings. Weddings are awesome, don't you think?
-To get one of my goals done. Not mentioning what it is exactly anywhere because I'm superstitious and I do not want to jinx it. I'll tell you guys about it when it happens! :)
-To cook more. I know. I do this pretty much everyday but it's different when you get to try to make new dishes. Maybe it's the equivalent of people who try new food that they like! On this note, I made Japanese Beef Curry this weekend!