Tweed on Stripes

18 comments
^ Hey look my tummy a little flatter! LOL

This is my most favorite jacket ever. EVER. It's the comfiest warmest and I love the toggle buttons. So pretty. I was rushing one morning to work and could not find a jacket that matches what I'm wearing so I just grabbed the favorite one. I never mix prints with prints because I'm not that gutsy but this one kind of worked so I guess I'll continue doing it?
Jacket - AE Outfitters, Shirt - H&M, Scarf - Cotton On, [Robin Hood] Boots - Calvin Klein.

PS
Yes, that is Maxim you're seeing behind me. LOL

PPS
The $100 Shabby Apple giveaway is still on! :)

18 comments:

  1. I love that shirt! I've been seeing it on style posts everywhere, it's definitely in style. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top and boots~ so cute!

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. charming look! perfect for winter day and it totally brightens up with your charming smile

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi beautiful!

    I think that this post is really interesting...and i love ur pictures! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. suuuper cute!!! i'm all for stripes...and your coat does look warm :)

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    mobilemorsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit lets follow eachother!

    www.caylisue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit. You're really cute :)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete