It is Never Just "A Walk to Marshalls"

4 comments
My coworker and I have some days when we want to yell out "f*** this" and walk out like a boss just because it's Friday. But realistically, we can't do that so we make up for it by taking a walk to the closest "dangerous place," Marshalls.

This one Friday, I found and tried on a pair of 7 1/2 navy pumps from the clearance section, picked up the loafers I was wearing and walked around the store in them. After over 30 minutes, I could NOT find anything wrong with them, they were so comfy and the price was right despite it being leather! It was such a great deal and I can actually see myself wearing them all the time - two things I think about when I'm thinking about buying something. So yeah, they became MINE. ;)

Have a fabulous Friday, everyone!

Blazer: Forever21
Shirt: Cotton On
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Nine West

4 comments:

  1. I have a TJMaxx across the street from my house and it's the same deal: It's never just a walk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. story of my life at Homegoods (hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont you love it when you find cheap shoes that are comfy too, doesnt happen often! Love the colour too :)

    ReplyDelete