Sunny, Busy Saturday

1 comment
Busy day ahead for our little family. Ron will be out doing sporty stuff while I take care of Fox's manners. No, seriously. I will try to walk Fox everywhere so he learns to socialize better. I might even let him say hi to the adoption center where we got him from. Whatever I can do to make him the best doggy he can be. Don't worry, I will make sure to arm myself with TONS of treats! Anyway, I'm here to talk about one of my sort of long time sponsors, Firmoo.com.

I always find it awkward to wear my eyeglasses out in the sun specially when I know I should actually be wearing my sunglasses to protect my eyes from the UV rays.  I've said this before but I'll say it again, sunglasses are essential to every person's summer must-haves. So if you're looking for tinted prescription sunglasses, I'd suggest that Firmoo.com is the way to go. They're First Pair for Free program is also a plus if it's your first time ordering form them! 

blogger glasses
glasses glasses
via Firmoo+

If Firmoo.com is new to you, you can go ahead and check more products for your first free pair from them. You just need to pay shipping. #GoodDeal

Firmoo has also partnered with 4Sponsor, a safe, easy & efficient platform where they release cooperation opportunities. Check them out to see if there are any awesome blogger opportunities for you!

1 comment:

  1. this post is definitely shouting SUMMER!! love the styles!

    ReplyDelete