Review: Mineral Hygienics [Sponsored]

1 comment
Hey hey, it's the first Friday of September and before I let you enjoy the weekend, I'd like to share that I have officially changed my mind about wearing foundation. We haven't had a 180 degree turn on the "issue" but I sure am getting there!

Mineral Hygienics makes foundations using only 4 ingredients. Now I'm not one who bothers to look into ingredients and buy products based on them but knowing that what I put on my face only has four ingredients is pretty amazing. I used to not be a fan of wearing foundation but after I tried this one brand's liquid foundation, I felt the need to have foundation for myself in case I'm in the mood to put on make up.

I got a box from Mineral Hygienics with a bunch of great stuff. I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the package, it was not only pretty but there was a bonus foundation that came with the items promised! I was also a little surprised that everything in the package are full-sized products. #CantComplain

I picked the Medium and Medium Light foundation as advised by my friend who is good with beauty products and is honest enough to tell me what my actually skin color is.

I loved how the mineral foundation felt so smooth on my face and made it look flawless. Both shades (Medium and Medium Light) blended with my skin easily. In fact, it blended so well that I kept on putting it on my face. #MineralMakeupNewb #HaveALotToLearn LOL My skin also did not look cakey like how I looked like at one of my relatives' wedding when they had to have my makeup done by some makeup artist. It looked very natural which I definitely prefer with my makeup as you may have already noticed in the pictures that I've shared of myself. I cannot wait until my skin goes back to its pre-camping shade so the foundations match it again!

If you're looking for a new everyday mineral foundation, You may want to try Mineral Hygienics. In addition, their products do not contain harmful chemical additives or harsh dyes and are free of irritants. You can also check out their site for testimonials and makeupalley.com for more reviews! Here's a 10% off code for Jan Loves' readers that you can use on your order: janloves

The only sort of negative thing I'd like to call out is that I don't think the brush didn't do the makeup justice. I will now be on the hunt for the best kabuki brush. If you know anything about brushes then I'd love to hear from you. :)


Disclaimer: Mineral Hygienics sent me products to review as compensation. All the opinions in this post are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking into mineral foundations and this one looks great! That's so awesome you got all of this free, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete