You don't need anything special for this recipe either, this one uses very common pantry items. You just have to make sure that you're not out of any of them yet! :) Now let me barrage you with pictures followed by the recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups mashed ripe bananas (approx 3 large bananas)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and egg.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups three fourths full.
- Bake at 350 deg F for 20-25 minutes for regular muffins, 10-12 minutes for mini muffins or until muffins test done.
I was able to make 24 mini muffins and 6 regular muffins with the recipe.
CLICK HERE to view the source and the reviews for these muffins.