Closet Sale on Instagram

1 comment
I've been thinking of doing this for a while now and I finally decided it's time to purge my closet of clothes I have not worn for a loooong time! It wasn't as easy as you think but it felt damn good to de-clutter my closet. As a shopaholic, I own so many things that I don't think I need anymore. For the past few years, I have been buying so many things that I have not worn or have only worn a couple of times.

Here are some of the items from the first batch that I uploaded. If you see something you like, please feel free to go to my Instagram Closet (@prelovedbyj) and leave your email so I can send you an invoice!

http://instagram.com/prelovedbyj#

1 comment:

  1. I am currently on a shopping ban but I hope your closet sale goes well. Everything looks great.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete