Six Things About This Week

Leave a Comment
1 - Ron and I have had a streak of super simple Valentine's day dates. This year was no different so that made me super happy. He picked me up after his work, handed me a big bouquet and took me to the mall to eat at Potato Corner and drink Tapioca Milk Tea. I am possibly the cheapest date a guy could ever have and I am proud of that.

2 - I feel like things are falling into place. Sorry for being vague but I should talk about it soon here. I'm just not ready yet and I don't want to jinx anything. Just know that I'm happy and excited.

3 - Fox is so cute. But you already know that so...

4 - We're driving to my mom's to have brunch to celebrate her birthday tomorrow (technically) today. It's safe to say I'm quite excited. Fox is also coming with us because as my mom said, "I can't celebrate my birthday without my grand dog." I think that's her way of saying that she's ready for another grandchild. Not yet, mom. Just you wait.

5 - I [finally] bought a monthly planner. I had it back when I was going to school and I feel like I'm going to need it again. Oh and yes, I'm going back to school. I'm so thrilled and nervous at the same time. I'm nervous about taking too many classes that I stress myself out too much but that's what I need in my life right now, a little bit of challenge. :)

6 - If you haven't heard yet, I'm having a closet sale because I am decluttering. And it's on Instagram, come take a look! :) http://instagram.com/prelovedbyj

Ameliorer la Vie

0 comments:

Post a Comment