Foodie Adventures: Cafe LuMar

2 comments
Because Ron and I are still relatively new to this part of the LA county, I am always in search of new places to try. One quiet evening, I saw that Groupon is offering 20% off any local groupon so Ron and I decided to buy the one for Cafe LuMar. I mean $8 for $20, we did not want to just pass on that!

I honestly had a hard time deciding what to get here because I wanted to try everything. I ended up getting the breakfast omelet with bacon, cheese and spinach. It was not spectacular but it lived up to my expectation. I would definitely try something from the pasta menu next time :)

Ron ordered the half panini with soup of the day meal and he liked it. He's not a fan of sandwiches but he said his meal hit the spot.

As a pet mom, I love that they have outdoor seating because when we went here, we just came from the dog park and wanted to eat somewhere with our little pooch.

The only (I guess) negative thing that I would call out is that there was only one server on a busy Sunday during brunch time. I felt bad for her and I wished there was another person who can help her. Despite that, she was wonderful to us and Fox.

2 comments:

  1. Your food looks good. I love restaurants that have outdoor seating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice you got to bring you dogs. Over here thats not a problem. Dogs are allowed in all stores and restaurants. They even give the dogs a bowl of fresh water to drink.

    ReplyDelete