Best Ever Turkey Meatballs

5 comments
If you're in the mood to cook something new, you've come to the right place. I have been out of my own cooking mood for a LONG time and after hearing my coworkers talk about slow cooking meatballs, I HAD to try it that same night. So here goes.


If you have ground turkey meat but no meatballs, click here (allrecipes.com) for the insanely easy recipe I use. If you do have frozen meatballs, you can use that one.

When you have the meatballs ready for cooking, I have your next steps below. I found this recipe while doing my Google search and loved the idea of it. Ron and I love both honey and garlic and I could not see how this could go wrong. I added more garlic though because we LOVE garlic. :)

Honey Garlic Slow-Cooked Meatballs
You will need:
  • ¼ cup brown sugar
  • ⅓ cup honey
  • ½ cup ketchup
  • 2 TB soy sauce
  • 6 cloves garlic, minced
  • meatballs

Directions:
  1. In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, honey, ketchup, soy sauce and garlic.
  2. Place frozen meatballs in a 3-4 quart crockpot and pour sauce over meatballs. Stir so all meatballs are coated evenly. Cook on LOW for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
  3. Use as an appetizer or serve over rice for a meal!


5 comments:

  1. I think I have found what I am making for my next book club meeting. These would be a huge hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"ve bought turkey mince a few times but always get stuck on what to make with it! Burger paddies is usually my go to but Id love to try these next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how different we love our food! In my country, sweet and meat don't mix that well and we prepare these in a totally different way. I love reminding myself like this that my country ain't the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very interesting! I grew up mixing different flavors and being a huuuge sauce fan. I swear, when there is sauce or something to dip in, I consume sooo much! LOL Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete