Peachy

Leave a Comment
Dress: H&M (similar). Shirt: H&M. Shoes: Target. Necklace: Forever21. Watch: Jord.
Good outfit days are made of pieces of clothing that you can just throw on and feel confident in. This is why I love sticking with clothes that I know would pair well with at least two items in my closet.

I am in a pretty peachy mood as I write this because I just found out that my homework and quizzes are not due until next week and that means I can relax for now. ;) Ron and I have been spending weekends going on date after date. Well, I'll be the first to admit that living with him is pretty much like being on one huge date. There are always little surprises every where and we never know what we're going next. Friday was different though, we took pictures of my cousin before she went to prom. We dropped her off too and it was kind of bittersweet for me to see her go to prom because I still think of her as a baby. LOL

Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment