First Day of Summer

Leave a Comment
Dress: Showinbuy (for only less than $8, c/o). Sandals: Forever21 (similar).  Hat: Dynamic Asia/Boardwalk Style(c/o).

Happy first day of summer! This daytime dress from Showinbuy.com has the darlingest floral print ever. It's watercoloresque and really pretty. It's made of chiffon-like material so it's light and perfect for summer. My only concern is that the smocked part is not tight enough to hug you but it's not too loose that it'll just hang though.

The past couple of weeks have been so relaxing. I am cherishing each day of summer break because I honestly go insane when I have classes. LOL I am such a laid back person (except when we have plans that I really like) that I would rather be on the couch or in bed than do anything else. Soo what is everyone up to this summer?

Linked up with:
Su: Watch Out For The Woestmans | The Foley Fam | The Budget Babe | Style Me Sunday | Fab Fatale | Sydney Fashion Hunter

0 comments:

Post a Comment