Long Line Cardigan

1 comment
Tank: UO (similar). Jeans. UO (similar). Sandals: F21 (similar). Cardigan: Cotton On ($10 only!). Bag: F21 (similar).
Watch: Casio. Leather bracelet: Cotton On (sold out). Bracelet: Rocksbox (use code JANBFF21 for a free month, c/o).

Got my second box from Rocksbox recently and of course went for the first opportunity that I could get to wear one of the pieces. The bracelet I am wearing with my outfit is Nakamol's Dark Grey & Silver Wrap Bracelet, it retails for $58 but I can get it from Rocksbox for only $32. And just so you know, you can get a free month from Rocksbox if you click here or use the code JANBFF21.

The weather in LA has been straight up tropical. One day we get 100+ degress, the following day, we get an extra humid day in the high 80s...with scattered drizzles. The fat rain drop kind that happens randomly and perfectly when it's time to walk the dogs. I will end my whining now though because California needs as much rain as we can get.

Linking up with:

1 comment:

  1. Cute look! Love that necklace!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete