All Neutral Everything

Leave a Comment
^[No, I don't remember what I was looking at. Haha!]
Romper:Lou & Grey (similar). Sandals: Forever21. Clutch: Steve Madden (similar). Watch: Jord
When all else fails, choose neutral. That line applies to a lot of the things in the world but is my go-to for outfits. I have been wanting to wear this pair of sandals from my sisters (technically sister and sister-in-law) but I cannot find the perfect bottoms to pair with it. Since I cannot find my black shift dress that morning (I later on found it safely folded with my foldable tops), I thought it would be the perfect time to finally give my unworn Lou & Grey romper a little wear.

In other news we are scrambling to plan my niece's birthday. Since they had just moved to the US and have not met friends her age yet, we are going to keep it low-key this year and play mini golf with the family. It will be my first time to play mini golf so please wish me luck. Haha!

Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment