Crystals + Life Lately

Leave a Comment


Top: Loft (similar). Bag: JustFab (here). Sandals: Target (similar). Necklace: Rocksbox.

On this day, I woke up wanting to wear a tank top and end up wondering what I should wear over it. I almost forgot that I had this lace shell top that I *accidentally* received from the Loft and have yet to wear this piece from my 4th Rocksbox. :)

I have not done a lot of updating about life which I used to do a lot of in the past so hear goes...
  • July is full of family love. It’s the first summer in YEARS that I got to spend with my entire family. I am overwhelmed (and stressed) sometimes that there’s so many of us now but it’s also a reminder that my side of the family is in the same country as me…finally.
  • One of my coworkers’ grandma passed away recently and that was a reality check for me. I have not seen either of my grandmas and who am I kidding, they are not getting any younger so I thought it was time to do something I said I wouldn’t do anytime soon…I booked a ticket to our hometown. See you in January, Manila.
  • Ron and I have been obsessed with traveling. We’ve been planning so many trips to so many places.  I actually can’t wait until I book it.
  • Summer has been SO BUSY. I barely have computer time at home. I should be back to regular programming soon though because fall semester is about to start.


Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment